sexta-feira, novembro 01, 2013

The Importance of the size

One thing people never pay attention to that completly changes their looks are the right fitting.
You souldn't be disappointed with pieces you try on after falling in love for them dressed up in a model. Differente bodies ask for different cuts, colors or fabrics... 
Everyone has an idea of the body types (pear, ourglass, apple etc...) and they even have a list of what to and not wear for each one but they don't really follow those or, what I meant really was, they never care about their body type when buying. One thing you should keep always in mind is that, it's better one size up than one size down. 
Also you have the stores to blame, trying to fit all the body types into 5 or 6 sizes, sometimes even 2! Thats is not right, and I have left some beautiful dresses in the store because the smallest size was too big in the chest and too short on the bottom... And sometimes it's even frustrating for me to fall for a dress and put it on and realising it doesnt fit....

So this is one thing I am paying attention to now, so that I don't get things stuck that I love but don't like to see me in.... I used to care about fitting in the smallest size possible.... I was ashamed of wering an L shirt or even M... I was longing for fitting in a 34 or 36 at the most, when at that time I was more a 36-38... Conclusion, things looked tight and horrible and I didnt wear them. Now, I take almost all the sizes to try on, and see wich one fits better, it's more comfortable etc.. Because what's really important is not the number or the letter in the label which no one can actually see, but the way they look on me and how I see myself in the mirror.... Because sometimes a bigger size can make you look thiner or hide what you're uncomfortable with.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário