domingo, maio 12, 2013

May and June


Today I am freaking out! I hate the way I left everything to the last hour, result: I end up with a lot of stress. This month of May and next month will be to study. Study REALLY hard. I am freaking out with psychology, because my teacher keeps making us do works she doesn't even bother to read and I am really bothered with the fact that I am wasting time I could be using on a more useful thing, as studying for the subjects I am going to have an exam. But It's alright.... I mean I can complain but I will have to do the work anyway so...
I also need to get fit for the prom and really start eating healthy! I hope I won't have to repeat any exam, I really do. Also I was expecting to enjoy a little the Spring season, but first things first.

1 comentário:

  1. realmente deixar tudo para a última é um problema bem grande porque só nos faz stressar ainda mais! o que não ajuda nada na hora de querermos despachar tudo...
    espero que te consigas organizar :)
    beijinhos *
    eighteen and a life

    ResponderEliminar