sexta-feira, março 29, 2013

Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn is my favourite actress of all time and probably one of the most inspiring personalities to me. Her style is elegant, she is a lady, educated, funny, humble and beautiful inside and outside. I have a poster of her next to my vanity table to inspire me. I watch her movies and I don't think she is "selling" herself like most of the actresses do these days. Even in Breakfast at Tiffany's, where she plays a prostitute, she is a polite character. She is a woman who is sexy, feminine, polite and strong and doesn't need to dress off her clothes for that. I think that instead following celebreties who are constantly on the tabloids we should take her as an example, a person who cared about the others. She was more than just a girl, a body or a dress, she was a real person who had no shame in showing her weaknesses, that's what made her so strong.

2 comentários:

  1. Essa mulher é um símbolo de classe, adoro-a.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Concordo totalmente com o que dizes. Ela transpirava classe :)


    xoxo*
    IV

    ResponderEliminar