segunda-feira, março 25, 2013

The jacket issue

While decluttering my wardrobe I made a list of the basics and edgy pieces I needed to create my style. I established a limit for each section here's the list for coats/jackets (vests and cardigans go in a different section)

Coats/Jackets List:
  • Navy blue wool coat
  • Beige trench coat
  • Black leather jacket
  • Camel suede jacket
  • Olive parka
  • Black blazer
  • Denim jacket
  • Poncho

And I thought maybe add a lady like jacket to the list. The cut would be inspired by chanel but the fabric would be with an ethnic or aztec pattern. I just found a beautiful one from Mango. If during the soldes it comes 50% less or 60% I buy it, but if it doesn't I may loose the idea of adding a 9th item to my coats/Jackets list.


2 comentários:

  1. I really like your jacket list!
    And I would definitely advise you to add a lady like jacket to your collection.

    Sophie.

    ResponderEliminar