quarta-feira, setembro 04, 2013

Some notes on clothes


  • Sell everything I don't want, like or wear anymore.
  • Avoid flea markets and other second hand fairs (the prices are amazing, but when I cleaned my wardrobe I realize that most of the things I bought on that kind of fairs were the ones that I didn't want anymore, because I changed my mind or because they got ruined or because they didn't fit me properly).
  • Avoid buying for impulse (this is a get away from Primark note since almost everything I got there I threw away or  I am trying to sell).
  • Do not shop on empty stomach (I get anxious and tend to make bad choices).
  • Stick to the list and avoid trendy clothes (leave the trends for the accessories).
  • Also do not invest in good quality trendy accessories since they won't be worn for too long.
  • Quality over quantity always when it comes to basics, intemporal pieces.
  • Fix everything I can to always look clean  (throw away things that can't be fixed)
  • Enough with that "homewear" and "beachwear" clothes, I will stop wearing those ruined clothes at home, since everytime I need to get out I have to change and get embaressed when I have to go to the door - instead I'll dress "to get out" every morning even if I have no plans (of course this doesn't aplly to shoes, I can still wear my slippers at home). So I will throw away all those clothes and stick to the good ones.
  • Get inspired by street fashion when it comes to create outfits.

2 comentários:

  1. This is great!
    I'm also avoiding flea markets at the moment, I always tend to bring stuff home just because it was a bargain.
    I really like the idea of not owning those "I will wear them at home" clothes, I also hate the idea of opening the door in those kind of clothes.
    If you are going to sell pieces from your closet let me know, I always like so see what other blogger have for sale =)

    Sophie.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I didn't realize it was you that sent me that message on facebook, I already sent a message back =)
    I still haven't sold it yet .

    Sophie.

    ResponderEliminar