domingo, setembro 22, 2013

Welcome Fall

I am a Fall and Spring lover, I guess those are my favorite seasons. I never look foward for the end of Spring or Autumn, but I am always loking foward the end of Summer and beggining of fall and the same with Winter and the beggining of Spring. 
Fall to me means almost a rentrée... You start a new school year (this fall I am going to college for the first time). So there are some stuff I want to do until Winter comes.
  • Start college and make a lot of new friends.
  • Try to keep calm a little bit more and relax, just enjoy things.
  • Take more photos.
  • Have a healthy lifestyle.
  • Get my driver's licence.
  • I'm turning 18 and I wanted to do something special, not a big thing, just a nice little special thing.
  • Read more books and watch more movies.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário