quarta-feira, setembro 04, 2013

Update

I know it's been a while since I last wrote here, and I seriously thought about giving up but then I realized that this was gonna be fun for those winter days when you can't leave the house.
So first of all I finally got to change my room and it's exacly how I wanted it - all white and simple. Got a bigger closet, which I can fit everything in and a vanity table which I was dreaming about since I was little. Still need to get my secretary though...
Moving on, I am really excited about this fall, I'm going to college and everything.
Another thing: finally got the book "French women don't get fat". And finally finished my wadrobe and cosmetics list which I'll be posting now on as a reminder for myself.
And it's all by now
xOxO

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário