terça-feira, abril 23, 2013

5 Months Ago...


I was a different person. I probably grew up more in this last year than I ever did in my entire life. It was not something somebody told me or that I read in some book, It took its time and learning with the mistakes.
I can say I stopped beliving in many things. I lost a lot on the way but maybe I didn't lost them because they weren't supposed to be "mine". I realized that some things money cant buy and others that money does buy. I realized I wanted to be better, I didn't want to give up. I wanted to pack my baggage and leave when necessary. I left.
I embarked on a new journey now. I know the importance of being myself, of being true and faithful. I also realized owning a lot didn't make me more happy, in fact, it only made me want more and be miserable when I didn't achieve them. I don't need to buy something new almost every day, in fact, I don't feel like buying a lot of things, I feel more like spending money with my friends and experiences. Things get ruined, things get lost, but memories never do. They stay there for good and for evil.
I started to enjoy the "free" things. Maybe I've found some hope in being hopeless. It made me hope for hope which led me to finding hope. I believe that being "good" is something rare and I don't need to hate the "bad", hate only generates more hate, the best way to detroy your enemies is making them friends. And by friends I don't mean Friends, I mean someone you know, you treat with the respect you want the others to treat you, always be kind, I think that would be my best advice to myself from years before: always be kind.
In short: I realized that being angry was not the right attitude to fight what I believed wrong, also that I shouldn't give up my perpectives just because nobody agreed with me and mostly that not everyone think like I do and after showing my arguments if they don't change their mind I shouldn't force them, I made my point now it's time to live and let live. Good wouldn't exist if bad didn't. So acting according to my conscience is the best decision and especially keep calm. Always keep calm.
This was more a personal post, but I had need to write today.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário