sexta-feira, abril 26, 2013

1# Valentina - Valentino






Directly inspired by this new generation of "it" girls, our young heiress is a fatal beauty. It mixes her innate sensuality and a bit of her scandalous personality. She has the insolence of youth and lives life with a careless elegance. Her fiery temperament makes it impossible to resist her. Indomitable, there is no way to stop it. Rebel, she reinvents the codes.
This is one of my top ten perfumes. It reminds me of Rome and the Italian life style, La Dolce Vita, when I think of Valentina, I think about the mediterranean spirit of an elegant young woman yet someone impetuous.

2 comentários:

  1. Loved it.
    I never smelled it but I bet it has a wonderful smell.

    P.S: I accidentally deleted your 2 comments on my blog :S Could you please comment again? Thanks =)

    Sophie.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nunca experimentei o perfume, mas o frasco é muito bonito! :)


    xx
    Kissmequick

    ResponderEliminar