quinta-feira, abril 18, 2013

New Things


A breton shirt in organic cotton from Zara-9.95€. I was looking for a breton shirt in black, I already had one in navy blue and now I need a red one to end my collection. I love there because they add a Parisien touch to every outfit. When I tried this one at Zara I surrended, it's so comfortable and it's in organic cotton made in Portugal which is really cool.
A camel pair of sandals. These were actually my late Easter gift from my grandma. I am not sure about they're quality/price realtion. I thought they were way too much (29.95€-Zara Home) but it is said they're made of genuine leather and they were made in Spain so I decided to give them a try because I loved them so much. And, I think, with this I end my summer's shoe collection. (although I am wainting for the sales to replace my oxford shoes in camel and grey for new ones).

1 comentário:

  1. I have one of those amazing shirts. I bought mine a 2 years ago (I think) and it has been a favourite of mine.
    Last week I went to Zara and bought a pair of sandals that I really needed for the Spring/Summer, and they are leather too.. so they will last for a very long time.
    I really like those ones from Zara Home!

    Sophie.

    ResponderEliminar